Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy Mulligan!

It is 10:30 am on New Year's Eve. 

Being a sentimental sort of a gal, I do look forward to the New Year and the fresh start it offers.  Not the quit smoking and lose twenty pounds kind of fresh start.  Although years ago when I smoked, I did often quit for the New Year. 

No, I am talking more metaphorical here.  The symbolism of a clean slate.  Do Over.  Mulligan.  Pentimento.  Call it what you will.  I especially like that last one.  Pentimento.  Painting over what didn't turn out as you expected.  Not wasting time judging or trying to hide things, necessarily, just moving on without regret. I am ready.  Are you?

May your 2010 be filled with success, good health and all the joy your hearts can hold.  Many Blessings to you and to all belonging to you.

Happy, Merry, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment